Coronavirus – What we’re doing
We would like to let you know the steps navabi is taking during these unprecedented times. We are doing everything we can to continue to offer you the best shopping experience. Due to the current circumstances, we have put some measures in place to keep both our team and you (our customer) safe.
- The team in our storerooms are working in shifts, to keep good distance between staff members, and lower risks. Hygiene levels are always high; these have been increased further still.
- All of our staff have been trained on the risks, and how to handle goods.
- All of our office staff are now safely working from home, (we hope you are somewhere safe, reading this).
- Almost all packages are now being sent out as paper, or cardboard boxes, rather than plastic.
- Most of our couriers now have measures in place to provide ‘no contact’ deliveries, to keep you (our customers) safe and reassured.
Ways we hope to help
- We are awaiting an order of masks from a supplier – once those arrive we will place one or two for free in packages.
- We have begun distributing €100,000 of clothing to causes where we may help more vulnerable people at this time. If you have recommendations for other causes, please provide suggestions.
Our dedicated team is here for you and more than willing to answer any questions you may have.
We thank you for your loyalty and support, and wish you well during these uncertain times.
Your navabi team